Supporting the CFO, your role is to support daily accounting functions, and maintaining day to day finance requests in the interest of the organisation.
- Perform daily accounting operations for all entities and maintain full set of accounts for overseas subsidiaries.
- Manage cash flow and oversee internal and external transactions.
- Perform month-end closing (including bank reconciliation) for overseas subsidiaries
- Perform other supporting functions within the Finance department
- Assist in the company’s tax returns
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by management
- Possess at least a Diploma/ACCA/degree holder
- Minimum 3 years in related field
- Sound understanding of accounting standards/practices
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, accounting software
- Self-driven and independent with a strong sense of commitment and urgency to meet deadlines
- Effective in multi-tasking and able to thrive under pressure to meet deadlines
- Responsible team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Able to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
Ability to start work within a short notice period will be an added advantage.
Those with more years of working experience would be considered for more senior role.
Desired Skills and Experience
Account Reconciliation, Accounting, Bank Reconciliation, Budgets, Cost Accounting, Customer Service, Finance, Financial Accounting, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, Management, Managerial Finance, Processing, Month-end closing