Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for merchant acquisition. This position requires strong relationship building skills – preferably to be experienced in the tours & activities sector.
- Lead global contracts negotiation in relations to contract and commercial matters such as contracting of rates, special offers, allocation, release periods, overrides, terms & conditions for attraction tickets.
- Review new products/services at all the agents/guest touch points and determine the feasibility of potential partnerships.
- Analyze reports to identify market trends, new destinations and growth opportunities.
- Manage the development and launch of new product offerings.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and subject matters experts to deliver a seamless solution for the suppliers.
- Any contract/sales-related admin tasks assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business/Hospitality/Tourism or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in contracting with Attraction Owners and Suppliers – added advantage.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and sales-driven.
*Candidates with more experience may be considered for more senior positions
Desired Skills and Experience
Acquisitions, Business Development, Business Strategy, CRM, Development, Job Descriptions, Leadership, Management, Market Research, New Business Development, Strategy, feasibility, Partnership, product sales, Monitoring market trends, negotiating and contracting