Based in Singapore – you will be leading sales efforts to promote and sell products to travel agents globally via GlobalTix system. This position requires building and managing strong industry relationships – regionally.
- Identify potential market segment targets & developing sales campaigns.
- Primary responsibility is to promote travel products via GlobalTix system to travel agents worldwide.
- Maintain positive and cooperative relationships with key accounts and new potential accounts.
- Represent GlobalTix locally and out-of-town with a primary sales focus of potential outbound travel agents.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business/Hospitality/Tourism or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Entry level candidates may be considered.
- Ability demonstrate exceptional skills in sales, customer relations, communications, and problem solving.
- Candidate with tourism experience will have an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Account Management, Sales Negotiation, Client Engagement Skills, Analytical Thinking.
- Task-Oriented, Independent and Sales-Driven.
Candidates with more experience may be considered for more senior positions.
Desired Skills and Experience
Account Management, Business Development, Collaboration, CRM, Job Descriptions, Research, Sales, Sales Management, Sales Process, Salesforce.com, Solution Selling, Trade Shows, system, to promote, Sales campaigns, market segment