Based in Thailand – you will be leading global contracts with destinations and sales efforts to promote and sell products to travel agents globally via GlobalTix system. This position requires strong building and managing strong industry relationships – regionally.
- Primary responsibility is to lead global contracts negotiation with attractions/tours/activities and promoting products via GlobalTix system to travel agents globally.
- Implementing strategies to achieve growth and sales targets by management.
- Identify potential market segment targets & developing sales campaigns.
- Represent GlobalTix locally and out-of-town with a primary sales focus of potential partnerships.
- Maintain positive and cooperative relationships with all stakeholders.
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business/Hospitality/Tourism or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability demonstrate exceptional skills in sales, customer relations, communications, and problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Account Management, Sales Negotiation, Client Engagement Skills, Analytical Thinking.
- Task-Oriented, Independent and Sales-Driven.
Candidates with more experience may be considered for more senior positions.